I want to sell my house in Hampton – so where do I start? Well let’s get into this topic so you can sell your house as quickly as possible.
So I want to sell my house – where do I start? Perhaps a new addition to the family, you need another room, maybe the kids have gone off to university and it’s time to begin to downsize.
Well as these changes have come about in your life and you’re considering the next step, the first step you need to take is to make sure you get a good realtor to help you in this process with selling a house fast in Hampton.
There are a number of ways you can go selling a home.
One way is you can ask a friend or a family member that has dealt with a realtor recently and go with a referral like this, another way is just to call a few of them and interview them and just see if there’s a good connection between you all, but whatever you decide and however you go about this process, it is important that the realtor you find is a realtor who can aggressively market your home.
We Buy Houses
Now you can put it on an MLS which is a multi listing service, your Realtor will help you do that, that’s not a problem.
We will all do that and just wait for the right kind of traffic to come across this and there you go, you’ll find somebody that may be willing to put down what you want or enter into negotiation for that house that you’re going to sell fast in Hampton.
But if you find a realtor who does more than this, a realtor who aggressively markets the house with various forms of media, that house is going to sell, and it’s going to be at the top of the pile and getting more traffic than homes that are just listed and using the old school method just waiting for traffic to go by and hopefully you’ll find somebody who will match up with the property well.
When Is The Best Time To Sell a House in Chesapeake?
So choose wisely, make sure that you have a realtor who can do good marketing for your home.
So once you find your realtor it’s important to spend some time to speak to your realtor about your home and how you can better present that home.
You know today many people watch real estate programs on HGTV and various other stations and of course their expectations as a result are very very high. It’s ok that you want to sell my home as is in Hampton.
Talking about Model Homes and Selling Your Home Fast
Also many go to new builds and in those new build sites they have model homes and these homes are done immaculately so obviously their expectations are very very high.
But if you take the time to just walk through your home with your realtor, this can be very helpful. You’re almost ready to Sell Your House Fast!
If you do an assessment room by room you’ll know exactly what to take care of and this doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll have to break the bank in order to do expensive remodeling or expensive staging of your home.
Just taking a little bit of time to take care of this in a good way with your realtor can make all the world of difference and get that home sold right away in Hampton!
In the description to this video you’ll find a link to our PDF on ‘How to Prepare Your Home for a Successful Sale’, this will really help you with this step.
We Buy Houses Scams in America
Remember, it’s very difficult to change a first impression.
One of the most important things to get right is the pricing because you have to know that you can Sell My House Fast in Chesapeake or any area in Virginia.
Pricing your home right will determine whether or not it is sold quickly or it sits on the market.
I want to sell my house - so where do Istart? Well let's get into this topic so you can sell your house as quickly aspossible.
So I want to sell my house - where do I start? Perhaps a new addition to the family, you need another room, maybe the kids have gone off touniversity and it's time to begin to downsize.
Well as these changes have come about in your life and you're considering the next step, the first stepyou need to take is to make sure you get a good realtor to help you in thisprocess.
There are a number of ways you can go about this.
One way is you can aska friend or a family member that has dealt with a realtor recently and gowith a referral like this, another way is just to call a few of them and interviewthem and just see if there's a good connection between you all, but whateveryou decide and however you go about this process, it is important that the realtoryou find is a realtor who can aggressively market your home.
Now youcan put it on an MLS which is a multi listing service, your Realtor will helpyou do that, that's not a problem, we will all do that and just wait for the rightkind of traffic to come across this and there you go, you'll find somebody thatmay be willing to put down what you want or enter into negotiation for that housethat you're selling.
But if you find a realtor who does more than this, arealtor who aggressively markets the house with various forms of media, thathouse is going to sell, and it's going to be at the top of the pile and getting moretraffic than homes that are just listed and using the old school method justwaiting for traffic to go by and hopefully you'll find somebody who willmatch up with the property well.
So choose wisely, make sure that you have arealtor who can do good marketing for your home.
So once you find your realtorit's important to spend some time to speak to your realtor about your homeand how you can better present that home.
You know today many people watch realestate programs on HGTV and various other stations and of course theirexpectations as a result are very very high.
Also many go to new builds and in those new build sites they have model homesand these homes are done immaculately so obviously their expectations are veryvery high.
But if you take the time to just walk through your home with yourrealtor, this can be very helpful, if you do an assessment room by room you'llknow exactly what to take care of and this doesn't necessarily mean thatyou'll have to break the bank in order to do expensive remodeling or expensivestaging of your home.
Just taking a little bit of time to take care of thisin a good way with your realtor can make all the world of difference and get thathome sold right away! In the description to this video you'll find a link to ourPDF on 'How to Prepare Your Home for a Successful Sale', this will really helpyou with this step.
Remember, it's very difficult to change a first impression.
One of the most important things to get right is the pricing.
Pricing your homeright will determine whether or not it is sold quickly or it sits on the market.
The pricing of your home must reflect the true market value.
You know today many people have access to a lot of applications that help themsee what's on the market in a particular area, to know the homes that are thereand what they're being sold for, so it's important that you do a little homeworkyourself, get informed of the market area where your home is located, find out howmuch the homes are being sold for in that area, but most importantly here iswhere you're agent, your Realtor is so important.
You know yourRealtor is very informed of the market area, I mean this is what they do for aliving day to day, they will be able to get the home priced right.
That pricewill reflect the true market value of the home and this will position the homefor a quick sale.
If your home is sitting way too long on the market, what's goingto happen is that a prospective buyer is going to start to think, hey what's wrongwith this house, why isn't it selling and these questions are going to reallycause traffic to diminish.
Research shows that between the third and sixth week of the marketing process that's when the most potential buyers are attracted, so it isimportant that, first your home has the right pricing and second that there isgood aggressive marketing behind it.
You want to maximize traffic that's goingto view your home, draw them in to visit the home and put an offer on that home.
As I mentioned earlier, the visual presentation of your home is very veryimportant.
You know first impressions are very very hard to undo so you alwayswant to create the best possible first impression.
For this reason I don't recommend that you do mobile phone pictures.
Get a realtor who is going todo professional quality pictures.
You know today on search engines when people are looking at multi listing services and they're viewing the pictures, usuallywhen a picture is presented if it's of poor quality they're probably only going to view the first few pictures and they're gonnamove on to the next property, and this is something you don't want to happen toyour property.
Getting good quality pictures will keep them glued to thatscreen and they can really consider your house the way it should be considered, and actually today even video production is a very important part of themarketing process, so if your realtor is able to produce a video for you, this isideal.
You know this will really maximize the amount of eyes that will be lookingat your property and considering it for the next purchase.
When it comes tomarketing your home, gone are the old days of sitting in the backseat of yourreal estate agents car or following along behind and looking at multi homes.
Today the Internet has changed the whole experience for good.
Today people are onmulti listing services, they are also watching videos that are aggressivelybeing marketed through social media, so it is important that you're estate agent, your Realtor is up-to-date with all the modern modesof marketing, so make sure you make this one of your criteria in choosing yourestate agent.
That way the right kind of marketing will be put forth and you'llhave maximum exposure of your home and really entice those buyers to come andput an offer on your home and get it sold quickly.
If you found this videohelpful, please subscribe, we'd love to have you on board with us, we have a lotof helpful videos coming out that will have information that you'll find usefulwhether you're a buyer or you're interested in selling property.
Alsoshare this with a friend and leave a comment in the comment section, also ifyou'd like to call me, call me at the number that you see below, I'd love tohear from you and talk property with you, also remember that there is a PDF thereon 'How to Prepare Your Home for a Successful Sale', anyway, until next time, all the best!.
The pricing of your home must reflect the true market value.
You know today many people have access to a lot of applications that help them see what’s on the market in a particular area, to know the homes that are there and what they’re being sold for, so it’s important that you do a little homework yourself, get informed of the market area where your home is located, find out how much the homes are being sold for in that area, but most importantly here is where you’re agent, your Realtor is so important in helping you get Cash for Home Fast.
You know yourRealtor is very informed of the market area, I mean this is what they do for a living day to day, they will be able to get the home priced right.Adam Buys Houses CompanyBlockedUnblockFollowFollowingJul 24, 2017Avoid the wolves in sheep’s clothing.
You want to sell your house but are wondering how you know it’s one of those “we buy houses scams”.
Be aware of those we buy houses scams. This is a very important topic to cover. I wouldn’t feel like I’m doing sellers any justice as a real home buyer unless mentioned ways to avoid predatory scams in Denver Colorado. As the market here gets hotter and hotter, more and more people want to take advantage of the situation in a bad way.
Have those advertisements for people saying, ‘we buy houses’ caught your eye and made you question whether they are we buy houses scams? This is a very real concern for people considering this kind of service.
Trying to sell your house fast in Denver? Are you concerned that you might get taken advantage of or have the wool pulled over your eyes?
Join the club.
The traditional way to sell a house is using a real estate agent and having them list your house.
Maybe you would rather skip the hassles and sell to a Denver cash home buyer instead. Every year, thousands of people sell their homes directly to investors rather than listing with an agent. In fact, nationwide, 5.5% of home sales were to investors according to a report by RealtyTrac.
If you’ve never sold a home before or never sold one without the services of agent, it can be quit scary. It can seem downright overwhelming. Most people may be buying or selling a property a couple times in their lifetime.
I’m going to share some tips for you to make sure that who you are working with is a legitimate house buyer and not someone looking to scam you. By the end of this article, you’ll be armed with what you need to know to choose the right company to buy your house.
The Sniff Test For We Buy Houses Scams
There are a lot of legitimate house buyers in Denver, but there are also some people that are running we buy houses scams. It can be difficult to know which one you might be dealing with.
The stakes are high. People have lost lots of time, money and even their houses to scams run by people that don’t have any sort of moral compass.
It can be difficult to determine if who you are dealing with has your best interests at heart. Most of the time there are “tells” that will clue you in to their true intentions. These signs can mean you are caught in some of the we buy houses scams being used today.
The Three Most Important Things to Look Out For
- Upfront Money and Application Fees — If a house buyer wants you to pay them any kind of fees to evaluate your house, run away as fast you can. This person is likely a scammer. Honest home buying companies don’t make money charging application fees or asking for money. They make their money from buying houses, fixing them up and either renting or selling the house. I’ve had many sellers in the past even mention to me that they were told to put up the earnest money deposit to sell there house. Again, run fast if you’re ever asked to give any money.
- “Kitchen Table Closings” — If a buyer wants you to sign over the deed to your house anywhere other than a title company or attorney’s office, you’re likely going to be making a costly mistake. Any sale you have should happen at a title company so that you can make sure the paperwork is handled properly and all liens are taken care of. The sale must be recorded with the government to prove new ownership and the sale of the property. If the government must know that why would you sell in secrecy?Please do not mistake this for signing a contract to sell your house. A Purchase and Sale Agreement is the very first step in the process to selling your house. That can and probably will happen at your house. Just don’t sign any Warranty Deeds, Quitclaim Deeds without the services of a real estate attorney or title company.
- Too Much Information is Given — Phony bank statements and pre-approval letters for loans are given without being requested from untrustworthy real estate investors. These investors present these documents to make them appear legit but these documents can easily be faked. There is no reason for an investor to asks for driver license numbers, social security numbers or even your date of birth. The title company will be the only one asking for that for verification of owner on title. The only thing the home buyer should legitimately ask about is your situation and the condition of the property so they can find a solution to your problem with what you need and so they know how much they can pay for the home.This occurs a lot when the supposed “investor” lives in a different city than Denver Colorado and communicates almost entirely by email. I don’t know about you, but I’d rather work with somebody local that I can meet face to face. Just because they are not local doesn’t immediately make them a scammer, but I sure would rather know who I’m dealing with. With technology nowadays it should be difficult to make a phone call or use an app like FaceTime or Skype to communicate from a distance.
Scammers Don’t Always Look and Act Like Used Car-Salesmen
It’s not always easy to pick out who the scammer is in a crowd.
Sometimes it’s the overly nice person.
Sometimes it’s the straight and to-the-point always in a rush person.
Don’t let your guard down just because someone smooth talks you. You need to get the facts about who they are and what they can do for you.
We will discuss exactly what to ask for to determine whether you are dealing with the right kind of house buyer or not later in this article.
It may seem impossible to determine whether someone is genuine or running we buy houses scams…but it’s not.
One way is to trust your gut. If something doesn’t seem right…it probably isn’t and could be one of those we buy houses scams. It also could be someone having a bad day or simply just needs to use the restroom. Okay, all kidding aside it’s best to at least be aware of we buy houses scams and that’s the point.
Another way is to determine whether their actions match their words. Actions always speak louder than words and I’ve found them to be very telling about people.
If a Denver home buyer says he or she is going to meet you at your house at 2:00pm on Wednesday and they show up at 2:40pm.. they certainly don’t value your time or respect it.
If they walk through your house and tear it apart with harsh words about the house or your situation, you are probably dealing with someone that could care less about your feelings or what you get out of the deal.
Harsh words about your house are solely intended to force you to lower your opinion of the value of the house. This type of investor may as well be wearing a plaid suit and lots of gold chains.
A respectable and reputable real estate investor will always treat you with respect. They will show up on time and show empathy. When viewing houses, trustworthy house buyers will look for the positive aspects of the house as they know full well they will be making repairs and breathing new life into the home.
Other Not-so-obvious Semi-We buy houses scams
There are many other situations that I call ‘semi-scams’ to watch out for. These may not be illegal or full-blown we buy houses scams but are intended to take advantage of you and your situation.
It’s best to avoid these at all costs with we buy houses scams.
- Sub2 or Subject To Scams — Some investors use a strategy called ‘Subject To’ or Sub2 when using shorthand. This is where they buy your house from you “subject to” the existing mortgage. They will want you to deed them the house without paying off your mortgage.The biggest problem with this is that the mortgage is in your name and, if it goes unpaid, directly impacts your credit!It’s pretty easy to see why this type of deal is important to avoid. You would basically be trusting an almost complete stranger with your credit. No thanks!
- Conflict of Interest Scams — One I often hear about is a real estate agent not disclosing they are an agent and offering to buy the property. Only later to say they changed their mind and would rather list it. This goes against the NAR Code of Ethics 2016. What is happening is they are looking for a way to make money no matter what happens and are only looking out for their best interest. People should be absolutely clear on their intentions from the start. Too much wishy washy commitments usually means something is wrong.
- Short Sales Scams — Short sales are where a bank or mortgage company agrees to release their lien on your house in exchange for less than the principle balance of your loan. Typically, you have to pay off any principle balance and interest due for them to release the lien. When they agree to accept less, you are performing what is called a short sale.A short sale in and of itself is not a problem, it’s when this is attempted when it doesn’t make sense that causes a lot of problems for Denver Colorado homeowners.If you are behind on payments but have a lot of equity and a home that doesn’t need any major repairs, you might have an investor convince you to attempt a short sale.Short sales can drag on for months and the bank may wait until just before a foreclosure auction to deny it. Then what are you going to do? You won’t have time to sell it. It’s almost certain to be lost to foreclosure.Some careless investors don’t give you all the facts when they attempt a short sale on your house. You also need to be aware that even if the bank agrees to take less for the lien to be released, they could put a deficiency judgement on you for the amount the loan was shorted. You will probably also have to report the amount shorted as income which could cause your income tax owed to be a real problem for you.
How to Avoid These Potential Scams
Do your homework to avoid we buy houses scams.
With some quick research you can easily determine whether somebody has a history of doing what they say. You can also find out if they’ve been in business for a while which shows they are stable and worthy of your business.
Crooks rarely stay in business long and almost always have negative reviews.
- Check testimonials — Be sure to look for online reviews and testimonials for the house buying company you are considering. Any reputable business will have statements from previous customers that can attest to how they do business. You can read dozens of reviews from customers upon request from Adams Buys Houses. Take a look at them for an example of the types of things you will find for any honest business owner.
- Check the Better Business Bureau — The Better Business Bureau (known as the BBB) allows consumers to leave reviews and rate local businesses. You should only work with house buying companies that have a strong rating with the Better Business Bureau. If they don’t have a rating they may be new or not have an LLC yet but it’s still a great thing to look into.
- Make sure to close at a title company — There is so much legal talk in contracts and deed documents that you simply must have a title company or real estate attorney handle the closing.This is to ensure that everything is done properly.The last thing you want is for something to be done incorrectly that you have to deal with years down the road.You could even run into a situation where you are sued because something wasn’t handled properly.Title companies provide title insurance that will protect you from most of these problems. It’s definitely worth it.
- Don’t sign documents you don’t understand — This one seems to be common sense but is definitely not common practice. If you don’t understand something, don’t sign it.This is also where a good real estate attorney or title company can be worth their weight in gold. They should be able to break it down for you in layman’s terms so that you know what you are getting into.Great house buying companies will also take the time to clearly explain everything you are agreeing to in a way that makes sense to you. They are not in a rush and don’t sound confusing. If you find you are working with someone not willing to do that, don’t work with them. Find someone else that buys houses.
When selling a house fast to a local house buying company, you should be aware of the signs of potential we buy houses scams.
Armed with the knowledge from this article you are much better prepared to find a great house buyer for your house that will treat you with respect and do what they say they are going to do.
If you would like to get a fair cash offer for your Denver house, do not hesitate to give us a call at 303–558–5843. We would be glad to answer any questions you have and help you in any way we can whether you sell to us or not.
I live in Chesapeake - How to Sell My House Fast?
That price will reflect the true market value
If your home is sitting way too long on the market, what’s going to happen is that a prospective buyer is going to start to think, hey what’s wrong with this house, why isn’t it selling and these questions are going to really cause traffic to diminish. It’s tough to simply want to Sell My House Fast and expect to have eager buyers wanting to pay Cash for Home Fast too.
Research shows that between the third and sixth week of the marketing process that’s when the most potential buyers are attracted, so it is important that, first your home has the right pricing and second that there is good aggressive marketing behind it.
You want to maximize traffic that’s going to view your home, draw them in to visit the home and put an offer on that home.
As I mentioned earlier, the visual presentation of your home is very very important.
You know first impressions are very very hard to undo so you always want to create the best possible first impression.
For this reason I don’t recommend that you do mobile phone pictures.
Get a realtor who is going todo professional quality pictures.
You know today on search engines when people are looking at multi listing services and they’re viewing the pictures, usually when a picture is presented if it’s of poor quality they’re probably only going to view the first few pictures and they’re gonna move on to the next property, and this is something you don’t want to happen to your property.
Getting good quality pictures will keep them glued to that screen and they can really consider your house the way it should be considered, and actually today even video production is a very important part of the marketing process, so if your realtor is able to produce a video for you, this is ideal.
You know this will really maximize the amount of eyes that will be looking at your property and considering it for the next purchase.
When it comes to marketing your home, gone are the old days of sitting in the backseat of your real estate agents car or following along behind and looking at multi homes.
Today the Internet has changed the whole experience for good.
Today people are on multi listing services, they are also watching videos that are aggressively being marketed through social media, so it is important that you’re estate agent, your Realtor is up-to-date with all the modern modes of marketing, so make sure you make this one of your criteria in choosing your real estate agent.
That way the right kind of marketing will be put forth and experience maximum exposure of your home and really entice those buyers to come and put an offer on your home and get it sold quickly.
If you found this video helpful, please subscribe, we’d love to have you on board with us, we have a lot of helpful videos coming out that will have information that you’ll find useful whether you’re a buyer or you’re interested in selling property.
Also share this with a friend and leave a comment in the comment section, also if you’d like to call me, call me at the number that you see below, I’d love to hear from you and talk property with you, also remember that there is a PDF thereon ‘How to Prepare Your Home for a Successful Sale’, anyway, until next time, all the best!.
Sell My House Fast For Cash – Can I Do That in Hampton?Homebuyers NHBlockedUnblockFollowFollowingJul 23, 2018
You must have landed on this page because you are looking at how you can sell your Denver house fast. You may as well just be looking for a trusted “We Buy Denver Houses Company” to see how much you can get for your property.
If this is true for you, then we are happy to let you know that our 247 job is to help people like you who wants to sell their house fast in Denver for whatever reason. At Homebuyers NH, we can help you end the frustration or bad situation without dragging things for too long. If you are ready to sell your Denver House very fast, you may as well just contact us right away!
CALL NOW!- (720) 799–0359
SELL MY HOUSE FAST DENVER, COLORADO!
We Buy Houses Anywhere In Denver And Other Parts of your area, And At Any Price. Check Out How Our Process Works. We’re Ready To Give You A Fair Offer For Your House.
If you want to sell your Denver house… we’re ready to give you a fair all-cash offer.
Stop the frustration of your unwanted property. Let us buy your Denver house now, regardless of condition.
End Your “ Sell My House Fast Denver Colorado ” Search Today
We are very different from other companies that buy houses in Denver who are only interested in making some quick profits. We are home investors and our primary goal is to satisfy you. We are able to quickly give you multiple solution to your present condition. Our team will guide you and help you pull through the bad situation. So, if you need to sell your house very fast, we buy houses in Denver and can give you a fair offer so you get CASH FOR YOUR HOUSE IN Denver!
The traditional Way of selling a house sucks and you do not need to go down that road
Do You Need To Sell Your House Fast in Denver, Colorado?
The traditional way of selling a house sucks! . (Sometimes selling a house through a real estate agent is not for everyone.)
We buy houses in Denver and we make sure that you do not have to:
- Worry about cleaning up and repairing the house- This is our duty.
- Blow off your precious time looking for an agent, WE BUY THE HOUSE
- No worries about any contract that ties you down.
- deal with series of unending paper works and the waiting and wondering (and hoping)
Sell My House Fast Denver Colorado Without Repairs
We are able to buy your Denver house without you spending any money on repairs! We help you out by making a quick cash offer and buy the house as it is RIGHT NOW! Without you having to worry about fixing anything in the house.
CALL NOW!- (720) 799–0359
Sell My House Fast Denver Colorado Fast
We buy houses fast in Denver, helping you avoid the frustrations of dealing with a realtor. As a cash home buying company. It doesn’t matter whether you are currently living in it, renting it out, it’s vacant, or your last tenants trashed the house. We can buy your house “AS IS” . We won’t ask you to fix ANYTHING!
We are able to determine quickly if we can help you. With us, you have no worries about any agent, we will give you cash as we are the best home buyer in Denver. We are here to help you end your “sell my house fast Denver” search right now!
Questions You Might Want To Ask About Selling Your Denver, Colorado House
I need To Sell My House Fast Denver, How Fast Can You Close The Deal?
We are always happy when deals close as fast as possible, less than 7 days or make it on at your own convenience. We buy Denver houses with our own cash and this is why we are so fast. We have received so many “Sell My house Fast Denver” requests, and more than often the most asked question is how fast can we get the property. We are not like the regular agent that lists your house for a percentage, we buy houses in Denver and other areas with our own cash.
If I choose not sell my Denver House using a we buy house company, What Other Options Do I have?
If you decided to use an agent to sell your Denver, here is a well detailed article on all you need to do to increase you chances of selling your house.
P.S If you use our company, you do not need to do all this or pass through the rigorous stress this process may require.
Want To Do The Hard Work Yourself? Here Is A guide!
1. Get a Storage Unit
After taking all the pain to declutter your house, keeping all the trash in the closets is a very bad idea. When people tour your home they will definitely request to see every where, including the storage spaces. Seeing the place organised, overstuffed can send the wrong signal to the picky buyer. A good idea might be to pay for a storage unit where you can have all the unwanted stuffs kept from the prowling eyes of a potential buyer. All your holiday decorations, seasonal clothes, that appliance you have never even plugged into power can all find their way into the storage.
2. Get A Professional to Help You Stage and Photograph Your House
Buyers have their perspective and you will need to do all your best to align your house with that perspective. A good home stager understands the psychology of a buyer and help recreate your house to fit in perfectly. The first impression your buyer would have are the listing photo, and this is proved by studies that homes with more than six lisiting photos online have double more chance of being viewed by buyers.
If you do not have the time or money for this, as a home buyer in Denver, you can sell your house fast to us. Contact us at HomebuyersNH to receive a fair deal for your house.
3. Find areal estate agent
Finding a real estate agent can be a very hard task. You should not do this based on any form of sentiment- He/She is a great fan of your college football team or they are from your hometown. The most important thing is a good track record, every other thing holds no ground. If you want to sell your house fast in Denver, without using a real estate agent, you can contact Homebuyersnh.com or go ahead and get your self a trusted real estate agent to list your house. You may need to take time out to ask one or two people for recommendations or go online to check for some reviews.
4. Be The Promoter
Don’t relinquish all the job for your agent. You can also take a little bit of the pie and promote the house yourself using your social media accounts or sending the listing to your family and friends. You never can tell, which of friend’s friend may have interest or how fast the fire can spread, may be like a wildfire. You can take a little step further by telling some few folks in your neighborhood, spreading the news yourself will never hurt. Send the listing over to your homeowners association mailing list, your neighbors could help you pull the magic wand.
You will still need to remove all personalized items for your house and make small upgrades to your house as well.
Let Us Help You End Your “ Sell My House Fast Denver Colorado ” Search Today!
Does all this sound too much for you? This is what we help you avoid.. all the stress, all the wait and WE WILL BUY YOUR DENVER HOUSE FAST AS IS!
How Can I Sell My House Fast?
What do I do if I can't sell my house?Kris Krohn, Limitless TV and I get this question all the time in the comments.
Iknow that some of you are trying to sell a house because there's a need to orthere's a financial hemorrhage going on and I want you to know that in today'svideo, we're going to be providing some answers and we're going to provide somereally awesome solutions.
I don't know if you can hear that but wetotally got the cleaners upstairs that are that are cleaning the house so wemight have a little bit of vacuum sounds going on in the background, I hope thatdoesn't bother you too much.
What we're going to be doing today is, we're going to betalking about what do you do when you have a house you can't sell.
We get thisquestion all the time, it's common where I've got this house, I can't sell it andfirst of all, I want to talk about some of the different reasons why people arestruggling and actually in this situation in the first place because itcan often be a byproduct of, I didn't have a plan or the market did somethingI didn't plan for.
Steven, you know, with you running the back into the entirereal estate system, I know that you work with people on a pretty regular basisthat have a home and they perceive and need to sell it, what are some of thereasons why people become don't want or need to get out of the house? - First, sofirst of all, I want to talk about, you don't ever need to sell a home when themarket's bad, right? That's a bad decision.
- That's actually the opposite ofwhat you want to be.
When everyone's selling you should be, what.
- Yeah, youshould be holding on to the right or buy.
So the reality is, if youthink you need to sell your home, chances are you probably don't need to sell it,you just need to find a different option.
So I want to just challenge yourthinking for a second, right, what if I need to sell my home or what if I I wantto sell it but I can't sell it, well the real answer is, you just don't sell it,you just hold on to it, as a matter of fact, when markets go down, if your homeis in a lease option or a rental and the market kind of starts to tank a littlebit, you're actually in a better position than you were before because althoughyour equity that home, may it look like on paper that it's leaving, it'sgoing away, the reality is, demand for your home's going to go up becausepeople can't qualify for a homes with the bank so they have to getinto your property.
- But I want to push back, Steven.
Some people say, "I'm in abad financial situation" or "There's equity in my house" or "I got this houseand I can't cover the payments" So sometimes people will look at theirstruggling financial situation or a house just have some extra repairs andit's like, I can't afford to keep this house so I can't sell it in the market andI'm financially struggling, what do you tell that person where it's not aboutthe market, it's about their personal market? - Great so there's a couple things.
Number one, if you keep that home in a normal rental market, it's probably notgoing to be the best thing for you but we talked about lease options alittle bit, right? The lease option is a wonderful solution if you're in afinancial pinch and let's just say thatyou need an extra $2,000 or you need an extra $5,000 or even extra $10,000, alease option is a perfect scenario for you because what a lease option allowsyou to do is to collect this initial money right off the bat and click morethan your typical rental would be anyway.
- If you don't know the lease option is,check out some of the lease option videos on our channel so that you canget an explanation of what that is but essentially what Steven is saying hereis, if you need to hold your house and the market is telling you, we're notgoing to buy it from you at the price that you need or want, then you need tohold it.
So instead of losing it, hold it in the most intelligent way.
Right now ona lease option, on a home, a single-family home purchased at or below the median,there's usually a $40,000 difference between renting and doing the leaseoption because like Steven said, you can collect a $3,000, $5,000, $7,000, $10,000 down payment,you're going to collect a higher rent so if you were renting it for $1,300, you canprobably lease option it for $1,500, that extra cash flow can create thatbreathing room of, I'm not going negative, I'm not losing money,I collected a down payment, I got someone taking care of the house, they'reactually doing all the maintenance on it, it actually manages mostly itself, I canbreathe again and then sell that house at the right time later in the market oryou can wait for a rebound, you can wait for the market to come back but you getto be positive on your cash flow.
- So one thing that people often say is, "Wellwhat if I'm upside down in my house? I need to get rid of my house orI feel like I need to but I'm upside down.
" - That is the worsttime to be thinking, "Oh I'm down in the market, I should sell.
" - Please don't, likeplease don't sell off your upside down in your home but the reality is, thelease option done right also accounts for that type of a scenario.
- Well justthink about it, man.
Every 15 years, the market is going through its ups and itsdowns.
In time, it will correct itself.
How can we say that with confidence over thelast 3,000 years? I'll tell you, they've been tracking it and it's because wekeep doing this thing called making babies.
Population increases and it always creates more demand.
We might be in amarket right now where at one point in the market, it's like there's not enoughhouses and we're building like crazy but you know what always follows that? Too manyhouses and not enough buyers and that's when people start getting skittish andfearful, the market goes down, they want to take, they want out.
I'm like, don'tsell the house, manage house.
This is part of knowing how tomanage your assets so really the message that we're sharing today is, if themarket will not take your house and a price you need for it to go for, then youneed to hang on to the house - get creative - but do it strategically andwatch one of the lease option videos because we'll share with you the mostintelligent way to do that and we even have a course that will show you, giveyou the contracts, show you how to market it, it's really simple, we create so manysuccesses with this system and so if you're in that position where you'rethinking, "Man, I really need to get out of this.
" Maybe you don't, you might fastforward five years and say, "Whoa at that time, I thought it needed out but I endedup making $30,000 out of a lemon situation, I turn it into lemonade andthirty thousand dollars is way better off where I was fighting.
- I want to saysomething crazy here for just a second.
- Give them a bonus okay.
- This is a bonus.
What if you're upside down in your home, you can no longer afford your paymentsso you need to downsize.
Now for often for people, they think, I used to get ridof this home, I need to get it off, get it out of my mind, I need to move on andmove out.
- Because of the fear and the scares, how am I going to pay for it -Here's an idea.
If you can't qualify to buy another home, what if you, what ifyou downsized, what if you rented for a while and now what if while you'rerenting, you turn that home into a lease option? - Well and you can actually getyour own self into a lease option.
- You can absolutely do that.
- And at the same time,so your own house and before you notice like, man, I reduced my payments, Iincreased my profitability, I'm way better off.
- Yeah, all of a sudden,you thought you were down because maybe you had a decrease in monthly income orwhatever the case is but now all the sudden you're able to maybe make up someof that, maybe make up a lot of that and put yourself in a situation where fiveyears down the road, you're not only a little bit better off,you're way better off.
- So if you are in a situation where you need to sell yourhouse and you don't know how and you want to make that extra forty thousandgain that we're talking about, make sure you click the link here and we'll goahead and have one of our team, it might even be Steven Miller or myself thatreaches out to you and actually shares a gameplan for a very real solution totake a stressful situation and turn it into a beautiful profitable situation.
Ihope this provided some really good optional solution for you on what youcan do.
The lease option truly is an amazing way to go click the linkso that you can learn more about it.
Otherwise, subscribe and join ourFacebook channel.
Oh my heavens, Facebook is the place for us to meet up, it's aplace where I'm doing a lot of real time and life videos, it's a place to findpartners and introduce partners, it's a place where I can share deals with you,if you want to get way more hands-on in real estate then you know what? Come findus on that Facebook page.